by Elizabeth Pantley
Pantley’s successful solution has been tested and proven effective by scores of mothers and their babies from across the United States, Canada, and Europe. Based on her research, Pantley’s guide provides you with effective strategies to overcoming naptime and nighttime problems. The No-Cry Sleep Solution offers clearly explained, step-by-step ideas that steer your little ones toward a good night’s sleep–all with no crying.
Tips from The No-Cry Sleep Solution:
- Uncover the stumbling blocks that prevent baby from sleeping through the night
- Determine–and work with–baby’s biological sleep rhythms
- Create a customized, step-by-step plan to get baby to sleep through the night
- Use the Persistent Gentle Removal System to teach baby to fall asleep without breast-feeding, bottlefeeding, or using a pacifier
From the Back Cover
–William Sears, M.D., Author of The Baby Book“When I followed the steps in this book, it only took a few nights to see a HUGE improvement. Now every night I’m getting more sleep than I’ve gotten in years! The best part is, there has been NO crying!”
–Becky, mother of 13-month-old Melissa
A breakthrough approach that offers hope to exhausted parents looking for gentle ways to help their baby sleep without the heart-wrenching tears
Are you suffering through sleepless nights and having to fend off a barrage of heartless advice about letting your baby “cry it out”? The No-Cry Sleep Solution will show you how it is entirely possible and within your grasp to help your baby fall asleep peacefully–and stay asleep all night long.
Until now the only two ways to deal with sleepless nights were to let your baby cry herself to sleep or to become a sleep-deprived martyr and tough it out from dusk until dawn. At last, there is a practical and effective third way, thanks to Elizabeth Pantley, a parent educator and mother of four. Pantley is like a best friend who’s been there and is full of caring advice to help you and your baby get a good night’s sleep. Her ten-step will lead you through the process one day at a time by:
- Shedding new light on your baby’s sleep patterns and helping you set realistic goals
- Showing you how to analyze, assess, and improve your baby’s sleep patterns using sleep logs
- Offering a variety of sleep solutions that fit every parenting style, whether you cosleep with your baby or she sleeps in a crib or whether you breastfeed or bottlefeed
- Creating a tear-free customized sleep plan that works for both you and your baby
Don’t let sleep deprivation keep you from enjoying your baby. The No-Cry Sleep Solution is full of reassuring advice and words of wisdom from other parents who have had success with the program. It will give you the tools you need to effectively and gently reach your goal–a good night’s sleep for everyone.